Wednesday, November 28, 2012

New interview series

I wanted to take a few miutes and let you all know about the work I am doing with Faygoluvers.net.  A few months ago I was asked to send in a review of the Mighty Death Pop as a try out for a spot reviewing CD's on Faygoluvers.  I sent it in and a few days later was asked to join the team!  To say I was excited would be an understatement.  Well over the past several months I have done a lot of CD reviews including Twiztid's Abominationz which has gotten the most views ever for an album review on the site.  A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to interview Potluck at the Abominationz tour stop here in Tucson.  Now I had been trying since May to get an interview with those guys and our schedules didn't really line up until then.  The interview itself was around 20 min long and that got me thinking.

So this upcoming weekend at Kung Fu Vampires Love Bites tour stop in Mesa, AZ I will sit down with the man himself.  This will be the second interview I do for Faygoluvers.  Since the first one was 20 min I decided that this one will be 20 min as well.  This being my second of what I hope will be many interviews I made the decision to call my interview series "20 Min with..."  So all of my interviews will be about 20 min, give or take, and be in a continuous series to set mine apart from the other guys on the site.

So be on the lookout for that interview this weekend and keep checking the album review section over on www.faygoluvers.net for all of my most current album reviews, many of which are from underground artists you may not have heard of before but will still dig.  My reviews are my honest opinion of the album and I tend to not sugarcoat anything.

MMFWFL,

Juggalotus

No comments:

Post a Comment