Thursday, May 9, 2013

Wicked Butterfly Update!

So the past few months I have posted a lot of things on this blog but today I am here to give a little update on Wicked Butterfly Entertainment and what we have going on, so here we go:

  Black Project officially has a demo out in the public space.  It contains five tracks from our upcoming album and is pure fire!  This demo has two collabs on it that are absolutely the best of the best.  The first is "Lay my body to rest" it features both Bukshot (Underground Avengers, Mobstyle Records) and T-Razor (Underground Avengers).  This track took us several months to get together but it is one of the best things we have ever done.  The second collab is with a guy named Stacc Styles of Cultivate Creative Sound.  It is called "Wrote this letter" and shows a softer more deep side of Black Project.  The demo is rounded out by "Darkest Place", "Dig ya Grave", and "Never make it out".  If you are in Tucson or Amarillo hit up our Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Black-Project/479855342036749?fref=ts leave a message and we will hook you up for just $5. 

  Black Project has two shows coming up on the nationwide "Eerly Birds Tour" with J Hornay & Cultivate Creative Sound.  The first is in Albuquerque, NM on June 8 @ Blackwater.  The second is in Tucson, AZ on June 12 @ The Rialto.  These shows are not to be missed!

  Finally Black Project has been steady in the studio finishing off more tracks for the "Highly Classified" Album.  We are hoping to have at least 4 more tracks done before the Eerly Bird shows, if so you might just get to see them performed live at the shows.

  I have been busy working on a lot of concerts and scheduling with Unstable Promotions.  The big news is that July 7, 2013 former Strange Music artist Snug Brim is bringing his Arrogant Tour to Tucson, AZ!  You heard that right the show is 8 pm at DV8 on July 7, 2013.  It will be headlined by Snug Brim, Mr. Grey and Cultivate Creative Sound.  Tickets are just $8 presale and $10 at the door.  Cheap price for a great show and one that shouldn't be missed!

  At the end of July Unstable artist Jigsaw is going to be in Tucson for a show.  Details are still being worked out and I will give you an update as they get finalized.

  Wicked Butterfly Entertainment and West Coast Chill are teaming up to bring the new energy drink in a self cooling can into the market here in Tucson!  This can is awesome, it cools the drink 30 degrees in just 3 minutes!  We are also working on bringing West Coast Chill to the Gathering of the Juggalos so be on the lookout for that.  If you don't know about this energy drink hit up www.westcoastchill.com and see what it is all about!

Finally it has been my pleasure to continue to do reviews for www.faygoluvers.net.  Scottie D has kept putting his trust in me to give my honest straight forward opinion on the music he sends me and for that I am greatful.  I have had the pleasure of hearing a wide variety of good, bad, horrible, and great music and hope to continue into the distant future. 

With all that in mind here is my shout outs:

Scottie D- Much Love Homie.  Thank you for the trust and confidence in me.
Randy Forester aka 806 Outlaw- Been a year man and I couldn't be happier with what we have accomplished with Black Project.
Cecil Martinez aka Narkotix- The past year you havent made my job to easy but it has been an awesome ride.  Keep you feet to the fire homie and lets get this CD out this year!
Stacc Styles- Thank you for the love, support, and trust you have place in me for the past few months.  Your new solo album is going to be pure fire. Still wanna work that Heel Stacc "I'll pull your Bitch" album.
Crookyd- Road trips have been interesting to say the least!  Been a great time with you and all the guys from CCS.  Cant wait to get crackin on that solo project!
Bukshot- As one of the truest and most honest musicians I have ever worked with it is my pleasure to call you my friend.  I will get you out here for a show and we will bring that Mobstyle to Tucson!
Mars- People love you and people hate you man.  Been that way since day one.  I consider you my friend and have truely enjoyed working with you and hope we can do more together in the future.
Kung Fu Vampire- What can I say man you are doing big fangs!  No doubt you have earned everything you have gotten and have still managed to stay humble in this business.  I proudly say you are my friend and I am always here to help out.
Mr. Grey- Hopefully the beginning of big things man!  I have enjoyed your work and the times we have had to meet up or talk have been awesome.  I am here if you ever need anything homie.
Steven Natale- As Black Projects Producer and main mixer you have been awesome.  One of the best I have ever worked with and I definitely look forward to a long and hopefully prosperous future making hits!
Kristina (My Wife)- I would not be where I am without your support.  You have been there since day one in this music business.  I have made good decisions and bad decisions and you have always had my back.  I have no doubt with you in my corner I can make it in this cut throat business.  I love you and thank you for everything.

  Thats it for this post.  I know a lot of shout outs and love in this one.  But I feel truely blessed to be where I am and doing the things I am doing.  Keep your eyes peeled on the blog for more info on the album release and upcoming concerts.

MMFWFL,

Juggalotus!

No comments:

Post a Comment