Wednesday, April 25, 2018

New music reviews on the way!

Boy is has been forever since I posted on here thanks to my good friend Scottie D of Faygoluvers.net!  I am still reviewing music for that website but have recently been given an opportunity to review music outside of the Underground Hip Hop genre.  So this is a quick blog letting you all know music reviews from other genres are coming to this page very soon!  My first review for Duece Music will be a group called Pretty Gritty.  They are soulful Americana duo and I am looking forward to expanding my musical horizons and bringing you guys music you may or may not dig!  I will also still be reviewing for faygoluvers.net and will share albums on there I think you guys might like.

Thanks for checking it out!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment