Saturday, October 15, 2011

First ever CD review Twiztid Cryptic Collection Vol. 4

So here is something new from me an actual review of a newly released CD from Psychopathic Records.  I chose Twiztid's newest release Cryptic Collection Vol 4!  Here is how I am going to do this, I am going to go track by track giving my thoughts and then a short ending with my overall opinion with a score out of 10.  I plan to go back over all the releases this year and also include my review of the American Psycho tour cd.  So here we go:

Twiztid Cryptic Collection 4 Track List:

Lil Poot & Big Stank - Majik Majik Ninja-
Nice way to open a cd.  Not to deep just Twiatid having fun in the studio.

Lil Poot & Big Stank - Big Money- Instant classic.  They made Big Money Hustlas and this track is no different.  Very humor filled.

My Addiction - with Mike E. Clark- Origionally on Psychopathics from outer space 3.  Great song.  A look inside the minds of the demented duo.  Add in Mike E Clark and what else could you need.

Need Some Help - with Mike E. Clark, Prozak, Tech N9ne, Krizz Kaliko- This is off the Fright Fest 05 CD.  Anything Twiztid does with Tech N9ne is devistating.  Love the track.

Speculationz - with E40- Track off the Green Book.  Not one of my favorites but still a good track

Gimme More - with ICP- First new track on this CD.  Nice track.  It is always good when the two groups team up.  Different styles of course but a nice addition.  I absolutely love the music and slow flow of this song.

Hell On Earth- Off the End of Days EP.  Great song.  A lot more Rock and metal than most Twiztid tracks but still not completely out of the scope of what they normally do.

Wild Out- Second new track this time with ROC.  Great combo.  HOK in the house on this one. 

Hold On To Me- Another End of Days tour CD pick here.  Nice song and with the Scarcrow on it it is nothing less than awesome.

Yuwannahoe- From Psychopathics from outer space part 2.  Interesting thing here is that even though Esham still does the intro he has been removed from the track.  I know they have had beef and I guess it is understandable.

Monster Inside - with Prozak- Prozak adds a nice touch here.  I like how Twiztid can rap on almost any beat.  Weird chorus but very eerie.

Wake Up - with ABK and The ROC-  From the Fright Fest 03 EP. Along the same lines as other Twiztid tracks.  Sounds like something cut from The Green Book.

If They Don't Come For Me- Slower beat.  Nice track that I have not ever heard before.

Hell Ride - with Violent J- Off the End of Days EP.  Awesome track.  Very dark sound.

Prey For Us- Fast tempo but still Twiztid.

Zombie- Ready for the Zombie Apocolypse?  This song is all about it.  Once again sounds like a song that belongs on The Green Book.

Moonlight- One of the more skitzo tracks on the album.  Great verses and very slow chorus.

  All in all this is one of the better compilation cd's they have put out.  There were enough new tracks to be worth the money.  I am a fan of actually buying the cd to support the artists so I don't download tracks.  Twiztid has made a very nice effort to give you a lot of music for the money.  If you love Twiztid you will love the cd.  If you have never heard them before check it out you wont be disappointed.

Album rating: 8.5 of 10

  I have more reviews coming so let me know if you like it or what you would like to see change.

MMFWCL,
  Juggalotus

No comments:

Post a Comment