Saturday, February 11, 2012

New interview and big news!

  It has been 10 days since my last post.  All I can say is I have had a lot going on!  Thats good and bad.  I have hit the studio with Draztik the past few weeks and we have been making magic.  With his rhymes and my ears we have been lighting stuff on fire. 
  I have also been working with T.O.N.E-Z to see if we can get him down here to the southwest for a show.  Lets just say that if all goes well Lubbock will be hit hard with freshness.  For those that don't know check out my interview with him here.  As for when and where that is still to be determined.
  This week be on the lookout for my exclusive interview with none other than Mars!  I hope to have it posted later in the week.  Also be on the lookout for all my interviews coming soon.
  I hope to have more music reviews coming soon.  If there is any CD's you want me to preview or even free releases let me know.  I know T.O.N.E-Z has a free valentines mixtape coming out on Sunday so look for the review of that next week as well.  If there are any people in Lubbock, TX that know of a venue that hold around 250 people let me know so I can check them out for the upcoming show.  Also any rappers in the area interested in opening for that hit me up so I can check you out.

  Non music news has been slim at best.  I am still looking forward to the summer movie release of Batman.  I am loving the new 52 Detective comics.  Great story line and awesome artwork. 
 
  The Gathering of the Juggalos is coming in August.  Draz is hopefully taking me to the show.  If so I will have pics/reviews/and a full write up of our weekend. 

Thats all I got for now just wanted to drop in and give a quick update.  Look for the Mars interview this week and keep your eyes peeled to the blog for more freshness!

MMFWCL,
  Juggalotus

No comments:

Post a Comment