Sunday, May 13, 2012

Wicked Butterfly Entertainment

  Ok so the music blog has taken a very strange turn this year.  In January my intention was to get interviews with artists and make my blog the best place for information for my audience.  Since then it has morphed into a monster!  I have a friend Draztik who wanted me to go to the studio with him and check out what he was doing.  So I went.  We made a song that blew us away.  Next thing I know he wants me to be his manager.  I was cool with that even though I had never considered doing anything like that.  So we started making music weekly at the studio.  Then he hits me up to possibly do a Juggalo Jump off show with DJ Clay.  I was like ok and I started looking for a second headliner.  That lead me to meet T.O.N.E-Z.  He was a cool dude who was down with coming to Texas for the first time.  Well Clay didn't work out and I had to call T.O.N.E-Z and break the news.  He was cool and said if I still wanted to do a show he was down.  This led me to jump feet first into the music business.  So I started planning the show, once again not having any experience what so ever in this.  It was definitely a learning process and in the end I lost my butt financially.  But the good news is I learned a ton and made a lot of connections in the business.  So here we are May 13, 2012 and I am now running a blog, planning a CD release and working the studio for the album, managing a schedule for Draztik, Working full time, and now starting a promotions/booking/management company for artists in West Texas and New Mexico.

  So I am here to officially announce that my new company Wicked Butterfly Entertainment is official.  As of today my roster includes only Draztik the Terrible.  But due to the show and connections I might possibly be adding 5 more groups to the mix.  I can say officially that the Tripola Boyz from Lubbock are the newest members of the Wicked Butterfly family.  We hope to have the contract worked out soon and be able to add them to the roster.  Thanks to Mickey Mangles I have a new company logo:


Look him up for Graphics, Beats, and performances!

  I am always interested in musicians or rappers to add to the roster so if you are interested hit me up at wickedbutterflyentertainment@gmail.com.  I am also promoting and booking any shows in Lubbock, Amarillo, or Albuquerque so if you have a show you want here let me know!

So there you have it the back story of the birth of a new music company!!

I hope for great things in the future and thank all of you for reading my blog and sticking with me through this year!

Juggalotus

No comments:

Post a Comment