Friday, August 17, 2012

Update of upcoming events, blogs, etc.

So the past month has been hectic as all heel.  But the bright side for you guys is I have plenty of reviews for you.  The next few months we have a few shows coming up, a CD release in Dec, 2 new CD's by Black Project and Sikone beginning, and an all new Photo shoot for Wicked Butterfly!

Here is what we have coming this week:

1.  My review of the Kingz of the Street show in Amarillo from Aug 3, 2012
2.  My review of the 2012 Gathering of the Juggalos
3.  My review and tryout for Faygoluvers of ICP's new CD The Mighty Death Pop!

So this next week will be hella busy.  But be on the look out for the first review today or tomorrow.  The CD review will be out this week.  And my Gathering review will be up as soon as I can write it!

Wanted you all to know what was coming.

MMFWFL,


Juggalotus

No comments:

Post a Comment