Saturday, September 1, 2012

Huge news!

  This week has been awesome for me and all of my performers.  First off I found out I am getting a new job in Tucson, AZ.  What does this mean for my music ventures?  It simply means that Wicked Butterfly Entertainment is expanding our wings to cover Arizona now too!  So for those AZ Juggalos and Underground artists be ready cause we are coming out there and taking over!!  Second, Black Project will finally be exposed to the world in the form of their debut album, Highly Classified, on 4/20/2013.  This album will be fifteen tracks and contain five tracks with exclusive features.  I can say we will have a collab with none other than that underground hustla Mars.  I confirmed this week we will also have a song featuring a guy who is blowing up thanks to a little EP you might have heard of, Underground Avengers, Bukshot will make an appearance!  There are 3 other artists we are in negotiations with at the moment and until I have confirmation I have to keep those Highly Classified.

  Wicked Butterfly Entertainment is proud to be a few of the featured acts at this years Slaughterfest in Albuquerque, NM on Sept 28 and 29.  Thanks to Bloodshot for making that happen.  I can promise you we are bringing that straight West Texas fire.  I really don't think you all are ready for the flavor we are bringing.  Draztik the Terrible will be representing on day one.  Black Project and Sikone will be holding it down on Day two!  So come check it out if you are in the area, I promise you will not be disappointed.

  Sikone will have his debut album sometime in the near future.  The album will be called Powerfull.  As of right now it is unknown exactly what will come out of the reborn Sikone but I can say he is always unpredictable and never disappoints.

  Draztik the Terrible is slated to release Between Heaven and Hell on Dec 21, 2012.  As of today I cannot say what or who will be on the album but I can say he has been putting in work.  He has been writing, recording, remixing, and doing all he can to make this one of this years hottest releases.

  We have so much flavor coming to your earholes the next 12 months it is unbelievable!  So be on the lookout for all updates here on the blog and on my Twitter and Facebook.

MMFWFL,

  Juggalotus

No comments:

Post a Comment