Sunday, March 3, 2013

Can't believe it's been 2 years!

In looking at my blog stats I was very happy to see it finally passed 9300 page views!  I never thought it would get that many.  Then I was looking back at all my posts and realized an even bigger achievement, this blog has been going strong for 2 years yesterday!

The evolution of the blog is funny to look at because it started as a way for me to show support to Juggalos/Juggalettes and help promote the Family in a positive light.  Since that time things in my life have changed and evolved.  I now manage Black Project in their music, write reviews of CD's for Faygoluvers.net, am doing freelance reporting for American Media Distribution (Hopefully they will send me to the Gathering to write a positive story and get rid of more stigma associated with us), have booked and promoted a concert, and have worked with a lot of Underground artists and gotten to know them which I never expected.  It is so funny to me that my life went for 31 years and then the last 2 have gone by so fast it makes my head spin.

The current theme in my blog is giving advice to artists, promoters, bookers, and managers.  I am no expert but I do business honestly.  I truely think we need more honesty in this business.  Now I have had my share of haters and that is ok with me.  I respect everyone's opinion and welcome any comments all the time on this blog.  I take an active role to respond to everyone in some way and show my appreciation for the time they give to read my ramblings.  I have started a new non-rap blog this year which has yet to get it's legs but hopefully soon. 

I am very intersted to see where we go from here.  If you are a regular reader know that I appreciate you taking the time to read this.  If you are new welcome!  Feel free to comment or hit me up on email.  I am looking forward to more years to come!

MMFWFL,

Juggalotus

No comments:

Post a Comment