Saturday, June 9, 2012

WB making moves in Texas!

  So Wed I made it to the studio again with Dratik the Terrible.  We did a track called Love me/Hate me.  It is the latest in a long line of hot tracks we have produced in the studio so check it out!  While in Lubbock I also met with Mickey Mangles aka Sikone to work out some contract details.  Nothing is official and in ink yet but look for a huge post soon about that situation.  While there I also met with a new artist named Selfmade.  He gave me two CD's to check out and I hope to have some more details about him in the near future.

  Now as Wicked Butterfly moves forward there are some huge releases on the horizon.  Be on the lookout in the near future for a huge mixtape called the WB Boyz.  This will include every artist signed to Wicked Butterfly Entertainment.  It will be the worlds first introduction to the company and artists that I am bringing to the world.  The Southwest has been slept on and that is all about to change.  Then later in the year look for the debut release for Draztik the Terrible called Between heaven and hell.  That will be released at the end of the year and will destroy any ideas you might have of the wicked shit.  Mickey Mangles is currently working on new material but be on the lookout for a full release of Refried Beans, his most current release which gives a great look at his career both solo and a part of the groups Tierrosos and Sik Made Killas.  He is also going out on the Blackout Tour with S.M.K. this summer so check him out as he comes to your city.  Selfmade is in the studio as well making new tracks for your earholes.  So be on the lookout for all that flavor in the next few months.

  Thats the news as only I can give it.  I will say if you are an artist or promoter looking to book any of these guys hit me up!  They are all available for collabs and any shows you want them at.

MMFWCL,
  Juggalotus

No comments:

Post a Comment