Thursday, March 17, 2011

My complaint with the Albuquerque PD!

Juggalos and Juggalettes I have officially filed a complaint against the Albuquerque Police Department about the shutting down of the ABK show.  I went online and found a way to file a complaint.  So I filled out the online form and submitted it.  Well yesterday I recieved a registered letter from the internal affairs part of the Police department requesting my signature on the comlaint and informing me they were going to look into the issue.  Now don't get me wrong I do not expect anything to come from this but it is a step in the right direction to maybe getting some opinions changed about our community.  I will scan in the complaint and post in this blog later today so all of you can see what was submitted and be aware of the action as it continues.

Now on another note I am so appreciative of Scottie D and Faygoluvers.  Without their support my blog would not have had near the hits it has gotten in the past week.  Much love to Scottie and the crew!

Please check out the two artists Special K spotlighted.  We met them at the show in NM and they were some cool Mutha Fackos.  New artists trying to get ahead and we here at the Juggalo Infanry will do our best to help promote them.  For your info, Special K is my Lette.  We have been together now for 13 years and love the subculture and want the best to come to all the Fam.

Much Love,
  Juggalotus!

No comments:

Post a Comment