Friday, March 25, 2011

ICP IPPV, DMA's, Haters









So Juggalos/Juggalettes I have found a few articles online that concern the fam and I am also finding nothing but hate!  First this Sat ICP will be hosting a JCW Event at The Rave.  Cool thing is if you cant make it to the show live you can hook it up on iPPV.  Whats iPPV you ask well it's internet Pay per view!  So you can be at the show from the comforts of your own living room.  Last cool thing about this is that the show online is only $3.99!  Thats right 4 bucks for hot JCW action.  Here are the links to check it out:




www.InsaneClownPosse.com


Second and almost as fresh ICP will be headlining the DMA's!  Thats right Detroits infamous will be headlining the Detroit music awards.  How fresh is that Juggalos!  ICP was up for an award last year if I remember right but this year they are the F'n Show!  Wish I could be there but not so much luck in my life.  Here is what was put out by the DMA promoter:



DMAs unveil headliners
Dennis Coffey, Mayer Hawthorne and Insane Clown Posse will be the headlining acts at this year's Detroit Music Awards, organizers have announced.


That is tight as hell.  Anyway if you go to the first link on the page it goes to a site called www.411mania.com  Pretty much a site which updates movies, music, wrestling, etc.  The hate I spoke of in the beginning is in the comments section.  I mean ICP and Juggalos take a lot of crap from people.  But here is my feeling, if you don't like the music, group, movie, etc. Don't open and read the freaking article!  I mean I don't care for country music but I do not spend my time going to all the music sites promoting the next big country album and trash the guy or group!  I think Ice T said it best in his twitter not long ago:


 "If ppl ain't hating on you, you're doing something wrong"


and


"A person hates u for 1 of 3 reasons. 1.They wanna be you 2.They hate themselves 3.They see you as a threat."


Much love family.  Keep it real and show love not hate!


Juggalotus


No comments:

Post a Comment