Saturday, January 14, 2012

2012 Year of the Family

So Juggalo/Juggalettes we made it another year!  Sorry I fell off the map but life got in the way.  So what do we have to look forward to this year?  Here is my list of things I am looking forward to this year:

1.  The Dark Knight Rises!  I have been looking forward to this since it was announced.  Enough said.
2.  The Mighty Death Pop.  Newest ICP album should be out this year.
3.  The Gathering of the Juggalos.  Every year we look forward to it.  Now with the IPPV I can actually see the performances without being there.  That is one of the best additions Psychopathic gave us last year.  One of these years I will make my trip to the Juggalo Mecca.
4.  New Psychopathic Radio.  Wathced the first Twiztid show and it was off the chain. Can't wait to see what is new there this year.  Oh also our friends over at Faygoluvers got a segment on the show as well, much proprs to Scottie and all of the faygoluvers crew.
5.  New music!  Hopefully we get new Twiztid, Blaze, ICP, Boondox, Cold 187 and ABK. Love new music from all of psychopathic.
6.  Psychopathic Psyphers.  3 have been released and the speculation is there will be 10 and an album.  Love the idea behind these and can't wait to see how it turns out.
7.  The latest additionsto Psychopathic Records are Vanilla Ice and the West Coast sensation Cold 187 AKA Big Hutch, formerly of Above The Law! He is being marked as The Psychopathic Assassin!  Can't wait to see where he fits in.
8.  Joe Strange.  Formally Eminem's producer is now a full member of the Psychopathic Family.  We will see what doors it opens for collabs we might not expect.

    Now I am looking forward to the 22nd of this month first and fore most because I and 5 other los and lettes will be hitting up Lubbock, TX to see the Low down and Dirty tour with Boondox!  I would love to sit down with him and catch a quick interview to post here but I am not sure that would even be possible.  If I can figure out how I will definitely post it here.  I plan to update this blog on at least a weekly basis to keep you all up to date or just give shout outs as needed.

   Gotta give a few shout outs right now to Scottie D and Ian over at Faygoluvers hit your site daily and look forward to seeing if we can do some stuff together this year,  Draztik the Terrible Keep moving player and you will find the right studio to record from,  and all the Juggalos and Juggalettes keep your head up and don't let anyone influence how you handle your business.  We might be the outcast or whatever but it is us who can change the image and perceptions everyone else has of our family. 

  I wish you all a wondeful 2012 and look forward to expanding this blog and hopefully being a go to source for local west Texas/New Mexico underground artists.

MMFWCL,
  Juggalotus


Me and my little Juggalo!

No comments:

Post a Comment