Saturday, January 21, 2012

Low Down and Dirty Tour

  So tomorrow my friends and I are going to the Low Down and Dirty tour in Lubbock, TX!  This is headlined by Boondox and Mars.  The most awesome part is Mars has agreed to sit down after the show and do an interview for my little blog here.  To say I am excited would be an understatement.  So the plan is to go see the show, and of course you guys will get a nice review of the trip, and then after hit up Mars for an interview.  I think I am most looking forward to having the ability to get his take on the music/movies/video games make people do bad things debate.  I watched his interview on CBS about the Syko Sam killings and am fairly certain I know his position but it will be a good chance to ask other related questions from a non-anti-horrocore perspective.  I also have several other groups that have agreed to interviews, but I will keep their names hidden until they are done and ready to be posted. 

  I am still waiting on T.O.N.E.-Z to get back to me about his interview but know I have not forgotten you guys want it!  Any underground or up and coming artists in the West Texas/New Mexico region, heck anywhere for that matter, that would like to hit me up for an interview feel free.  I love being able to help you guys get your name out there.  I also love promoting the genre and all the bands/groups making it happen.  I want this blog to become what it should be, a positive place for promoting Horrorcore fans and artists and changing the image the mainstream media and law enforcement has of us.  We can make a difference and we can change things.  We may never be "accepted" by those people but we should not be outcast by them either.

  I will get my review of the tour and the interview up hopefully Monday or Tuesday.


MMFWCL,


Juggalotus

No comments:

Post a Comment