Tuesday, January 31, 2012

New interview this week

Ok people I said I had more interviews coming your way and I am not kidding.  This week the artist that will be featured is none other than that bay area vampire Kung Fu Vampire!  Yeah you heard that right I managed to catch the guy and he was willing to answer some questions for me.  Look for the interview to be posted probably Thursday.

  February will mark the first time I will be posting an audio interview for you guys.  I am still working the transcript of the interview I did with Mars in Lubbock last week.  So look for that in the next few weeks.  Also I have another interview lined up but as of right now no timeframe for having that done for you guys.  Let me just say it will be nothing less that epic when I get it posted for you.

  Also on tab the next few months I will have HUGE news about another show in Lubbock that I am working on.  Let's just say I am working on two guys for the show that have been on stage together before and absolutely killed it.  Juggalos get ready to "jump-off" in Lubbock.  More details on when, where and how you guys can score tickets for that.

That's it for now family.  Keep it honest and real and fake people will run from you like the plague!

MMFWCL,
  Juggalotus

No comments:

Post a Comment